Tuesday, September 05, 2006

thanks to him. my mum starts picking on me and questioning me stuffs about norman. i don't what the ghost had told my sister and what my sister told my mum. THERE IS FUCKING NOTHING BETWEEN US, SO, STOP YOUR FUCKING NONSENSE!! understand?!! why must it always be norman and not some other guys? stop it pls! no more any nonsense from you all about norman!

wasn't happy the whole day. was kinda down. cos something something. and more things that made me feel so. was really tired and slept during the break. i was waiting and waiting. and the whole group came back to me! initially, i wanted to go home after school, was really tried and sleepy but KG and D sort of "sa jiao" to us, so we go. when to new yoke new yoke to have food to munch. order a huge buger and 3 side orders. we ate and ate, and i wanna puke. haven been eating the whole day. for this whole week, i have been eating like a meal and it's just only a few mouth? thanks to him for stressing me and now! my weight has gone all the way down from 48 to 46! a lil more to my ideal weight, 45!! but KG and D kept saying that i'm very fat and KG SAID THAT I ACT CUTE. who cares! we disturb the waiter. FUN FUN FUN!

i guess that whole group can see the irritated and tired from my face. yeah, the WHOLE GROUP! so, halfway through the meal, D said let's help regina. so they came out with alot of ideas to help me, i really helps, but i don't think i'm going to do that cos i'm scared. so, they suggested that why not the whole group go and look for him. well, really thanks alot guys; everyone. KG was like rehearsing what he should do when they saw and ghost and stuffs. they really suggested loads of funny stuffs. really funny. never regret going to new yoke new yoke with them!! bling bling!


i'm waiting for my sentosa! i know the group agreed to go after the exam cos they can see the desperate on my face! i love going out with them! love you guy lots! big fat kiss to you guys!!!

No comments: