Tuesday, September 26, 2006

SENTOSA!!!! it was fun Fun FUN though there was only KG, d, jamie, niffer and me. the sun wasn't happy with my appearance therefore, NO sun. that was what d told me la. niffer had a fun time playing and looking for seaweeds. looks so funny when she drag the huge bundle of seaweeds out the sea. she's like dragging a big back out from the sea. cute man! then, we got bored and either d or KG started off by throwing sand at each other. i think it's KG. so, everyone get along the fun. d thought that wet sand might be more exciting and everyone tagged along. sand flies here and there making me breathing in sea water. how nice. FINALLY, clouds manage to more away from the sun and there was SUN! LOLs. tanning time! i forgot wad d did therefore i put some sand in his belly button saying there it can scrub off dirt from his button. then, i forgot what happened again, d and i started throwing sand at each other. all cover with sand and we had a hard time washing away the sand. jamie was trying hard to get herself tanned. cos she said she's kinda yellow.

after hours of enjoyment, i felt funny and rushed to the toilet. OH MY GOD! i'm so sorry guys. becos of me, we can't have more fun time there. SORRY! =) planned to go changi village to eat however, stomach growling, sentosa's kou fu would be a much suitable place.



some update of the mad man msges. sit back and relax. cos the funny part is coming....

"i won't hesitate to not tell your mum the way you have with norman when with me and not help you anymore if i hear that you change into a different person who doesn't know love."
"worse still, if you were to be with norman, i will make sure you and him won't be happy. i will tell people that you break me becos you like others"
"when i'm good to you, you take advantage of me and don't appreate. how on earth will a girl go out movie alone if only friend? talk longer on phone then with me?"
"you think i'm stupid? being toyed by you after giving you everything? i won't let you have the way you wan it to be after all these."
"you're turning my love into hatred now. you did wrong with your fucking distance with that idiot and you don't dare to admit. who is childish? you, not me. you don't dare to admit."
"ruin yourselves. go be a bitch and playgirl out there. i don't fucking love you anymore. you toyed my feelings and do don't know what shit with norman."
"oh ya. prepare a few hundreds with you to return me. i just realised how stupid was i to spend on you. we will meet soon."
"do you think you have all the rights to tell me all these when you are the one who changed? sorry but i don't really entertain people who son't know what's love."
"especially those eho get close with guys when they have a bf."


all the above was sent by the mad man to me around 6+ in the MORNING! so kind and considerate right?

at night.....

"eversince the day you left me, i felt your change. i've nothint to lose anymore, no more ters drop, no more breathe to wait. the most is those memories that kills me."
"i doubt you hold those memories anymore. but i don't care any longer. though i can't bear you, but this msg is to tell you i won't long for you anymore."
"wish you a happy life with whoever hand you hold. know your limit and don't give in too much. make sure you find someone who can stand you talking to guys behind his back."
"for the next few decades, i know you won't be spending with me, so, happy birthday wishes in advance. hundreds of goodnights and take cares. love, hawy.



alright viewers, i won't leave me comment about this. it's up to you to think how stupid and contradicting it is. opps, i just made some comments.