Sunday, September 10, 2006

birthday parties are always the best. 'cos i brings everyone together. really love this feeling a lot. had a lot of fun at the gathering. talked a lil tiny mini bit to ah girl jie jie. i know it's stupid for a 18-year-old girl to call someone 'ah girl jie jie' but i'm so used to it that i can't change. i can't open my mouth by calling her 'ADELINE'. i think it's stupid too. desmond was kinda sad that the party. really quietly this time. din chat much with my mum and my aunties. all he does was play x-box and sat beside her quietly. played with him awhile and chatted with him. he sounded sad. it's not my imagination. i really can feel it. he asked me the reason why i broke off him the ghost and i told him. then, he said "you so cute, why he scold you?" LOLs. i'm cute! desmond is really a good man. but i don't know why she wanna break-up. it's like slipping away sucha good, sweet man! where on earth can you find sucha nice man?! I DON'T WANT THEM TO BREAK-UP!!! ? hopefully, they can be together always then, i can go out with desmond. LOL. sigh. i just don't want them to break up. I HATE IT! pls, let them get marry if possible.

marry? yes, christina said she's getting married end of this year. i don't know if i should be happy or not. her relationship doesn't last long and now she's planning to get married? kinda patronizing isn't it? i'm happy that she had planned to settle down and i'm going to have a niece or nephew and i wanna be the bride's maid. =) but i feel that i should think that far. if not, i'll ended up being happy for nothing. however, i think she can find a better guy, in terms of looks. hopefully, she doesn't play this man.

was having the usual fun in school today. took a cab to school and the auntie kept going to small road that caused me to ALMOST vomit. had headache the whole lesson. my lesson started at 1 but i reach at 2.05. it then ended that 3.15. i was eating throughout the whole lesson. i did study a lil. highlighted some notes and royce was there singing some stupid song, so, i complained to the lecturer that royce was too noisy(i was playing) then, the lecturer advised me to use my slipper to thrown him. the moment i stepped into class, royce asked me to sit beside him. it's funny. LC was there and he still ask me to go out with him and so on. his relationship with LC is kinda weird. forget about it. all i did in class was acting crazy. i really love this class alot. anyway, all i did was talking, eating, toileting and bullying. and of cos, laughing at the indian man butt. lols. my group was like laughing at his hairy butt. it's like we can see his whole butt. he din wear underwear! gosh! the guys in my group are my rubbish bins. whenever i can't finish my food, i force them to eat. hehe! evil har. i guess we'll have a new member in our group. i think her name is angeline? then there will be 11 of us. excluding that pervert, 10.


if i get to fall again, i swear i will bring someone along!

No comments: