Monday, September 04, 2006

i don't know where to start and how to start. i was having a good mood in the morning. so much fun talking with jennifer in the MRT. then i thought about what he asked me ytd:

"you got out with norman got any physical contact? you all got kiss?"

i was kinda pissed off to her that. it's like whatever i did or where i go is totally no of your business. after much complain to norman, i felt much better. THEN, the phone started ringing already. this time i wasn't annoyed, angry or irritated. i was scared. so scared. i felt my whole body shivering and whenever the phone started to vibrate, i jump up. i was shivering with fear. friends' advise do help, however, i was still afraid. i asked people to accompany me home, in case the GHOST was under my block waiting for me, they agreed but i don't think i should bother my friends.

i took 83 home. was complaining the whole day. still afraid while i was alone walking home. i when to the 2nd story to talk the lift. i thought i was kinda clever. however, when i reached home, a voice from my back was calling me, i turned, and slammed the gate straight. ran into my room and shut the door. again, shivering with fear. thanks to him, my did scolded me. he asked me to clear this mess as soon as possible. he was kinda pissed. i shouted back at my dad saying that i have tried all my ways to solve this thing but that fella still doesn't knows. i complained on and on. asking for helps and advise. norman told me to go down and talk it out. i gave him a straight NO WAY! i don't know how to get rid of this thing. someone??? save me!!!


i think norman had enough of my whinnings, so, i try not to get him affected anymore. i'll try to solve this thing as soon as possible by myself though i don't know how. but i'm sure my friends will be there for me.

pls stop your nonsense. i'm getting to hate you!

No comments: