Wednesday, September 13, 2006

mixed feelings now. been really bad these days. felt so lonely yet i wasn't alone. everyone is there for me but the feeling is different. when i'm out, i can play till i get mad. while i'm home, it's so different. so much things to think about, so much to worry and so many thought.

talked to ah girl jie jie this morning. talked about desmond. i just don't want them to break up. THAT'S IT!

he appeared down my blk. i was shocked and scared when i saw him. legs were shivering. but i manage to "run" away. he explained his talk with N. the stuffs he had was like so few yet what N told me was like so long? or perhaps, it's becos N spent time to explain? i don't know. but there are certain things that he did not tell me yet N told me. it's not the time to guess who is lying and so on. i trust both. however, N more. cos i'm very sure he won't do any harm to me. as for HIM, i guess, he's hiding something. fuck! he left some photos and a notebook. i would rather he didn't give me all those stuffs. i'm not going to soften my heart. however, it's like another burden to me which i can't share with anyone. i don't know how to explain.

been having BAD these days. but N always lighten me up and bring me to sleep soundly with laughters and smiles. that really helps me alot. it helps me to stop thinking of stuffs that i don't wish to think about. yet, N is asleep i guess. lonely night today. no laughters, no smiles. only a tring face with troubles whirling around my mind. sigh.

did you guys watched LIFE STORY? touching isn't it? the bravery, the love, the strong, cool aren't they? especially today's. kinda touching. one thing: why must the japanese have to do such stuffs?



you can find it in your heart but not soul. yes, it's in your head but not mind. if you look hard, it's right in the middle of the sea. ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS MAKE-ME-CAN'T-STUDY QUESTION?!!!