Thursday, September 14, 2006

started muggling. hopefully i score this time. but i'm afraid it's kind difficult now. just pray hard that i can memorize all the 7 chapters by this sunday or maybe saturday. kinda feel like going shopping yet, i know it's isn't the right time now. all i have to do i wait till next friday. just wish to be happy all day without and further thoughts. going to study later. at least a topic memorise.

every night, he still send me msgs that really irritate me with his untrue facts. he's been focusing on D and N. i don't know where the fuck is the problem now. whatever it is, i hope this just won't affect my studies.

i was kinda shock when N msged me this "....... don't put words in my mouth....say sorry." pretty scared. cos he din end the msg with HAHA or LOL. kinda like mood swing all of a sudden. it's my fault too. cos i din read the msg properly. so, i replied in an apologetic or rather pitty manner. then, he said "haha...why said until so sad...................u'r cute gal wat come on cute girl cheer up!" peace! another man called me cute girl! woooo! lame. whatever. so, people out there, if you wanna cheer me up, CALL ME CUTE GIRL okay? haha! cos it sounded like i'm young!

this is what i telling myself.
alright now, regina, all you have to do is to study hard. get everything memorise and you can have your buffet and ice cream treat.

guess this will motivate me to study. however, i'm afraid that this will just be another empty promise. NONO. N din give me any empty promises. i was just refering to the past'S'. there an 'S' because i don't know why those fucking guys out there just wanna give me empty promise to make me get elated for nothing!!! fuck shit! perhaps, my retribution? i don't know. i just hate those nincompoop out there!

ANYONE KNOW ANY NICE CAFE THAT HAS REALLY DELICIOUS ICE-CREAM? ben & jelly or some other cafe? let me know k.