Monday, September 25, 2006

he sent me this yesterday:
"so, you got a fucking bf. how nice."
"i won't let you treat me like this and be with other guys. i'll make you suffer."



what is that for man?! it's already a month and i'm still being pestered for this shit? HEY! it's a fucking month man! PLEASE. i don't know where the hell he got the VERY RELIABLE information that i'm having a boyfriend. must be some idiots out there. damnit. i hate it when people accuse me for nothing. why doesn't he understand???!!! can someone please tell me what's wrong with this mad man? what the hell is he thinking. can't he get let me off? it's harrassment! and i totally resent him. few days ago, i thought of msging him as a concern. god bless. i didn't make the wise choice of mine. i'm really very happy with the life i'm having now! so, can you please just leave me alone and just shoo aside. please, i wanna live my own happy, optimistic, carefree life. i don't want the life where by i saw my auntie at orchard, yet, i can't go up to her and say "HI." i don't want the life when i can't chat with my friends for long when i'm out. i don't want the life when i'm not given in. i don't want the life that is melancholy. i don't wanna get depressed again! i don't want the life when i can't even have the rights to go out with my friends!!! I DON'T WANT! get it! get a life man, you IDIOT! be a gentleman and not a coward! screw you!

No comments: