Wednesday, October 03, 2007

sigh.
NIK DOESN'T WANNA BE MY CLASSMATE ANYMORE. =(
no one to help me do my projects already la!


simon used to tell me this: "when a guy really likes you, no matter how busy, tired he is, he will still try to dig out time just to meet you, even if it's just to send you home or prolly a dinner."

and he will always tell me a whole load of relationship stuffs and tell me the DOs and DON'Ts. he told me what a guy would really do if he really really likes you. anyway, i didn't pay much attention to the words he said 'cause i thought he was using them to somehow ask me to give up on 'usually.' somehow, i thought that it might be some craps that he had implemented. or rather, making the 'perfect guy' for me.

well~ i met someone recently. or maybe not someONE. i have no idea either. not the 'perfect guy' made by simon nor me. at least he was in one of the category that simon had always been emphasizing on.

i'm glad. glad to found someones who made me realise that there's actually people out there who is so damn tired yet, so willing to meet me.

still, it doesn't mean i have to make a decision.

No comments: