Saturday, October 06, 2007

EVERYONE KNOWS I HATE SNAKES! if you don't, you know it now.

i have no idea why, i just have the phobia for them. i hate looking at their pictures. i hate toys that was made like them, be it cotton or plastic.

you know, ikea sells the huge ugly looking cotton snake that is in yellow and green, i wouldn't even dare to touch it. just wondering why would the kids wanna buy that ugly snake? don't they know that the fugging ugly snake will become real?

snakes are evil. even fake snakes can kill you. (ya, right) but i really really think so.

how can one actually keep snakes as a pet? what worse, keeping it under his bed and his children doesn't even know about it.

ugly snakes.

this was it.

i actually threw a fucking chair at the butcher 'cause he pissed me off. and in revenge he took his pet SNAKE and scare the shit outta me.

and i CRIED in my dream!

i can feel the bloody snake's tongue licking my arms! and its lips nibbling my arms. and it's body crawling up mine. fuck it. so slummy and WET!

i really hope all the snakes go extinct. somebody, please kill all of them for me. I WILL MARRY YOU.

No comments: