Thursday, October 25, 2007

wee~ i passed my driving!

i didn't show half of my 2 boobs to the tester and i didn't wear super short shorts or skirts ok! i wear jeans and jacket OKAY!

i used my ability OKAY. or rather it should be 'ability'?

boo! who says i can't pass at first attempt!

and zs can really make me laugh and get so nervous. damn it. especially, the msg he sent to me before my tp.

anyway, i think i 'hao lian' too much after passing my tp till my handphone when totally low batt at 3 plus. so, if i didn't call to show off, it doesn't mean i left u out for whatever reasons, NO, it's not okay. it's just that my cellphone doesn't allow me to 'hao lian.'

but whadaver, i'm still gonna go around call and text people to show off. so nice to hear people getting so shocked about it cum congratulating me, along with stuff like i wear short skirt........

but i'm so tired to do so. ROAR!

anyway, passing it at the first attempt, the feeling is so nice. it's like everything around seems so nice. even the potato man's lecture was way so interesting. (prolly it's was the last lesson and that was why.)

and so, tomtom said he wanna buy a car for me~ he promised. right right right? LOL. (my god, i'm so gonna get scolded when he book out)

i guess luck is on my side recently. got As for 2 projects. and hell lots of thanks to my jie fu. =) maybe shopping will be fruitful tomorrow too.

i think i'll buy 4-D tomorrow. if i STRIKE, all the money will be mine and i'll keep it mum. some of it will be spend on shopping, of course and mostly of it is meant to be saved for my overseas trips with..............












NO FUCKING IDEA TOO!


it's finally the last day of school. LOGISTIC here i come~ fuck business management!

No comments: