Saturday, September 29, 2007

hi there,

INTRODUCING MY NEW CLASSMATE FOR MY DEGREE:



i knew it! i knew all of you will be so shocked! muahahaha! yea, NIK is so gonna be my classmate for 16 months starting from MAY 2008. he will be my study mate, the one who bare all my nonsense, shopping mate of possible, project mate, my friend, MY COUSIN, and so on! wee~ it's gonna be so interesting. and then, at least when i'm late for school due to oversleeping, dressing up and making-up, he will be there to take notes for me. =/

and then, i can go over ECP everyday to gym, swim and so on. can stay there too! LOL. JEN, your room might be mine if we are rushing through projects and exams.

awww~ so excited about it!

BUT, i'm still not sure if i'll be taking up the course. but the possibility is EXTREMELY HIGH. no worries nik. work come first before school~

=)

No comments: