Monday, October 08, 2007


SHE'S THE LOVE~

fly was LOVE after not going for a month. =) so, when one is in a super duper good mood, she will drink and drink and drink till she gets pretty high. i have no idea how many glasses of alcohol i swallow down my empty stomach that day. have to keep drinking with that jimmy's sis 'cause she hasn't loosen up herself, including rekel. i hate to see a person standing like a wood when everyone was so happily lossening themselves you see.

jimmy's real dumb. i'm 19 and his bloody sister is 22. know what, he asked me to look after his sister. what fuck? come on, it's not like people will talk advantage of her. look at her, you wouldn't even have that thought.

i hate man, guys or whatever to pretend that they were the ones who opened the bottle of martells and poured like free flow. come on leh, you wanna drink at least share the money being paid la. damn! so ungentlemanly la! pui!

my classmate, my friend, my clubmate, my boss.
(everyone typed this, i have no idea either. so, i just copied)
he's a nice guy. i swear with my lungs!

and so, when one is high, you should really forgive her when she scolds you or too over use with cbs and fucks. =)

zs came to pick me up after fly and brought me so some prata place. you see, i hate people to talk to me whenever i'm high. so, he kept asking me questions and i think i asked him to shut up or something. it just happened to slip out from my mouth. i didn't mean to(apply to everyone.)


4 years and he's still the best guy i have ever met. loveloves~
you have picked a treasure but you don't seems to cherish it.
please come to sense soon, he's the best. in mine, in hers, in them, and in YOU.
hesistate no more. please. please please.


i was telling my second sister that i hate those typical ah lians with chicken voices. even before i end with 'chicken voices.' and she asked, "why? you are one."

whatdaver~ people have been telling me the same thing. come on man, i'm just a little more hyperactive and that's it. what's more, i don't have chicken voices and i don't have scold cb(ok, only when i'm high and maybe a little of tmd, THAT'S ALL) other than that, i just over use fucks. so to say, i'm the educated one. =)

No comments: