Sunday, September 16, 2007

2 more days.

it didn't work out for us anyway. it's pretty wasted(that was what he told me). he also told me something that wasn't meant to be believe. "i'll called you when i'm back in sg. i promise. we will work things out then. i really do hope to get to know more about you. but i doubt you will be single by then."

in fact, i was pretty angry with the fact he has this so called "girlfriend" and i actually saw her the day he got the little spark on me.

*if she knows this, i'll be so dead*
intially, i know we should have started. or maybe we have not even started. it's just a little fling thing going on, AIYA! i also don't know what kind stuffs we are going on. this angmoh freak is making me go bonker! alight, not that serious to go bonker. whatdaver, just take it as a fling la!

anyway, blame us both for not seeing it coming. or maybe blame him only. causing so much mess that he doesn't even knows how to clean up. he has clean up on, and so, i'll be next.

i don't hate him neither do i like him. it's just like seeing a friend leaving like so soon, and right on the day that you gotta know him for a month and not getting to send him off. what's more, he might not be coming back again. though he promised within the 6 months he will be back and he kinda expect me to wait for him to get back.

i swear, i don't have feelings for him. or maybe i do. just a tiny mini bits that can be considered as nothing. i used to have a thing for him. however, i don't know what went wrong with me or maybe i have suddenly grown up on that particular day, i realised that if we were to be together, it will be so unrealistic.

yes, though his assets are like millions times more than the ones in my account, which i can spend that everyday at LV, gucci and so on and it will never seem to reduce a single cent, though all he does everyday is loose weight, which means a whole lot of time, though he is super duper sweet, it's not him. i know. it seems like an illusion to me to be with such person. i can't possible be with a person who says: "no, i can't eat this, i gotta loose weight. i gotta loose some weight today."

he likes me he said. and even if it's real, i just couldn't bring myself to believe it. maybe he loves me just on the particular day when he sees me. whatdaver~

maybe i might give it a try whatdaver months later. maybe even if he's back, he wouldn't even bother to call me. maybe i'll be in love with someone else(that person must be god then). maybe i'll be the one who go look for him and realised that he have become an ugly freak?

he says... he says... he says...
he promised and promised
yet, all doesn't seems to be convincing enough.


2 days later, good-bye.
i be missing you, my friend.

No comments: