Wednesday, September 05, 2007

it's used to be a norm to have you in my life. but not now. i knew you will be back. i know and it's kinda expected.

but i never expect ALL to be back! damn! why is it always like that?

whatever. dramas back. AND MORE.


do guys from the same group fall for girls who have similar charaters, attitudes and behaviours?

tomorrow is gonna be hell. i really hate rejecting people. and i know people hate being rejected. the feeling sucks. it always happened that when you reject someone, another will reject you. it's karma and i totally believe it.

A asked me out for dinner before ryan did. even if it's like that, i'll definitely choose to go with ryan. it's for sure. even if ryan isn't meeting me 'cause of the farewell party for joe, i will never meet A. oh yeah, ryan is damn damn sweet. i told him i might be going for race this friday and he said he will try and ride a winner for me. which means he's doing it for me but the winning money doesn't goes to me. sad case.

saturday is gonna be hell too. god bless me. maybe i should not go fly this saturday. should consider going mos with ryan. wee~ and then, i can escape with all the problems that i'm gonna face at fly. sigh.


this is my life.

No comments: