Friday, September 21, 2007

THE WEATHER IS SO HOT TODAY! I CAN DIE!
so hot so hot so so hot!

just when i finally know how to sit on it, argh, it broke down. actually, i knew somehow it wasn't in a good condition.

initially, it was like so powerful and the sound was my super duper favourite. =) half a distance away and i realised that "hey, how come the sound so funny already, huh?" i was so right! i was pretty disappoint 'cause i just got hold of how to sit on it and it broke down the next moment.

oh yeah, it was pretty scary, i almost flew off 'cause i din hold. BUT IT WAS SO EXCITING~ wee~

i admit i was super irritating when tomtom was so depressed. 'cause i was so afraid that he will vent his anger on me. but i still manage to make him laugh with my irritating-ness. it's so true that no one can resist my irritating-ness.

last flying was real cool! WOW!

but it was still super duper FUN! OK, you may sell the black one away. =/

No comments: