Monday, September 24, 2007

ROAR~
he actually memorized my number by heart, he claimed. and texted me when he is in NZ now. so sweet~ i thought that we might have just go our way since chances of him to be back is at the disadvantge. and he didn't even say "good-bye" to me when he left sg and that really annoyed me.

so, i received this damn long number and it didn't even state that who he was till the end of the message. so, i was filled with question marks while reading. only till the end, i jumped up. i was in a pretty good mood.

anyway, he did explain that he flew off from malaysia and not sg. along with stuffs that why we didn't get to bade good-bye.

and again, though part of it wasn't meant to be believed, i thought it was really sweet of him to fulfill one of the promises he made to me. sweets~

last night, my 2nd sister was asking me how am i going to contact ryan when he doesn't even have a pathetic e-mail. all i could reply was "WAIT for him to return. no choice."

No comments: