Thursday, November 16, 2006

YEAH YEAH! gonna have my SENTOSA: CHAPTER THREE tml. just can't wait to get myself tan. cos my tan lines are fading away. so sad. pray damn hard that it won't rain. no matter if i'm sick or whatever shit, I'M SO GONNA GO SENTOSA WITH YOU ALL. i wanna talk pictures too. nifer and J got their N73. cool. gonna have tons of photos for tml. think mostly straight snap shot cos nifer is the photographer tml. damn cool la. i just can't wait to go! i wanna take pictures with EVERYONE!

kinda disappointed that i didn't get to catch MATERIAL GIRLS after exam. mind you, material girls does not means that the movie is related to the girls making materials like wool, cloth, wood and what have you okay.

econs! i will pass for sure. no matter what happens. but i just can't get a better grade this time. my instinct tells me. cos my test wasn't that GREAT. but hopefully, i get a B. well, it's a little CHICKEN TOES though. but for certain parts, i had STM. so, pray la.

honestly, vivo just sucked so much. there fucking nothing there!

bye peeps! i just CAN'T wait to go SENTOSA! GOSH! i have not pack my bag. hmmm. the white one or the nike one for tml? mostly nike i think. cos i'm afraid i might dirty my white bag somehow, cos you know, there's certain memories. LOLs.


为什么你还是不言不语?