Friday, November 10, 2006

oh well, come on. of cos you don't long for me anymore, you long for someone else. don't lie and don't be contradicting.

if you look carefully, all those stuffs that you were pissed of with was like, 1,2,3 months ago and you are making a HUGE fuss about it after so long? so what if i posted the things you have said? you were the one who scare the living shit out of me. the only way to vomit everything was just this unknown blog to everyone. i choose not to tell anyone. i choose to swallow the insults, the accuses, the untrue facts and the amount of nonsense you have gave me. i had no choice but to label you a mad man at that moment. cos i really felt so. ask yourself, why didn't i went to the roof top garden to meet you that night.

and now, you choose to say that our relationship was a waste of your time? how nice can you get? after so many things, it's a waste of time? why not stop getting into any relationships? in case your next gf broke of with you and it will be a waste of time too. you know what, you fall in love even easier, so, don't accuse me. you took less than 4 months to fall for me after lydia and now, you took less than 2 months to fall for another girl. fast isn't it?

of cos you don't hate me. cos i did no wrong. you were the one. you did wrong by sending me those msges. those insulting msges. yi ting told me that her r/s was shit and she got herself into depression. but when she saw me, she told me "i think my r/s is better than yours." i'm lucky that i din hung myself. okay. i know hanging in exaggerating.

get a life please! we have already broken up and you still wanna quarrel with me? as i have said, i wanted a beautiful break up yet, you made it ended up in the manner. i told you i want us to be the way i have with aliff. i tried explaining to you that there's nothing between norman and me, still you choose to not believe. where's the trusts that you said you had?

i, too, wanna know how you have been. i wanna contact you but you've changed your number. seeing you moving on so happily with your life, i know i shouldn't interupt. i've been thinking, how's you o levels, can you handle them? can you cope with math? and blah blah blah.

whether friends or not, it's up to you to make the decision.

anyway, those that i had blogged were updates about me, to KUAN LI. no choice, she's too far away from me. hence, this is the only way. anyway, i don't think anyone will be like you to read my history right? i think so la.




gees, i'm gonna be a typewriter.