Tuesday, November 21, 2006

firstly, marketing is shit.
secondly, my lecturer is a freak.
thridly, he looks funny.
forthly, he tells real cold jokes.
fifthly, he's not interesting at all..
sixly, he's very good in shooting people.
seventhly, i think he's a psychotic.
eightly, my textbook is HUGE!
ninthly, he talks and behave like a girl.
tenthly, i just so fucking dislike him! =)


bascially, he tells nonsense. he's fat and round. funny looking hairstyle. another clown on earth. whatever it is, he just look like a freak. can imagine right?

I GOT MY PHONE BACK! was so excited when i got my phone back. but some things were GONE and d still come irritate me. kns. i had THE WORLD HARDEST STEAK ON EARTH for lunch today. so sad.

can't wait to work and get my pay. i just can't believe that the 18 year-old JUON will be the one in-charge of the WHOLE event and giving the 18 year-old us some kind of get-to-know-product session. damn man! he just damn 18 and he's incharge of everything! i'm jealous of cos! but i think i'll be having benefits. *big wide SMILE*



SPESHOW! anybody out there who is generous to get me.... LUO ZHI XIANG'S LASTEST ALBUM-SPESHOW? i'll definetly marry you. damn.


i so hate attention-seekers! *slaps*