Tuesday, November 14, 2006

are we friends from the start or are we more than that?


yea yea. PBM is chicken toes again. got 3 hours for the whole damn exam but i only took around an hour to do? slack in the air-con room till nifer came to give me signal. LOLs. yea. KG did gave me some signal but so sorry la. i wanna relax more in the air-con room. it's CHICKEN TOES man! rushed throughout the whole paper to prevent me from having STM mid way. anyway, IT'S REALLY CHICKEN TOES MAN! can't believe it. hopefully i get an DISTINCTION this time. =) if i don't, i'll go hang myself. going to school early really does helps. cool. though i only slept like less than 4 hours? but never mind. hard work pays everything. oh ya! hard work refers to going to school early for revision not the sleep less than 4 hours. the sleeping part it's just i can't myself to sleep on my damn bed. just don't understand why so many people treats their bed as FARRARI. pointless. LOLs. maybe it becos i prefer fun to sleeping? for fun, i'll do anything! hehes. one more day to econs and movies and sentosa here i come! 2 chapters to memorize for econs and i'm done!

when tm, saw da jie! so glad to see that she so damn find now. oh yeah! i shared a lil secret of mine to her and she said "WOAH!" hahas. but she's happy for me too.

OH! can someone tells me what the length for one feet. it's not baby's foo. neither is it adult's nor monster's foot. not those what shoes sizes and stuffs. i mean 1 FEET. understand?

end here, PRINCIPLE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IS TOTALLY CHICKEN TOES TODAY!