Tuesday, November 07, 2006

should i say i'm happy or should i say i'm kinda sad? or maybe not sad. it's LOST?

left a note to prepare and my notes will be all done. and i can do all the memorizing stuffs. i should say exam will be a lil relax. cos PBM is almost alike the previous PBM. i mean the questions. apart from the relaxing stuffs, i still gotta put in efforts. i wanna get BB or if i'm real lucky, both As please. i must be motivated. today, enough of writing notes and going through those questions that i have learnt. tml, i'll get down to serious work.

pucked up all my courage to get back my 10bucks from that someone who owe me. thanks to my friends. we were on this topic of money and all the money comes in. people owing money and owing people money.



i felt helpless at times. yet, i have people to brighten me up and so on. i'm really glad and thankful. i have loads of things to express. but i just don't know how to use my words to express. i wish to be alone, but i don't. i wanna sleep but i afraid of nightmares. i wanna talk to someone, but i'm afraid i might be conquring their time. i wanna meet up with people but i just can't seem to find a right time. i wanna watch movies, but i have NO time. i wanna go on dates. i love dating but no one's dating me. everyone is busy and busy and SO DAMN busy. i want more time so that i can go on dates. lols. i just want someone to talk to me. that's all.