Saturday, August 26, 2006

though i ended it on the 24th, it's still in a chaotic mess. we made a deal when we were together-meeting on the 9th of next month after we broke up. i unsure if i made the right decision to come out with this deal. he wanted a patch now, he promised that he will change. but i insisted a NO. i cried so hard after the break-up. i guess, now it's the time to stop the crying and continue my life. i wanted to give him a chance however, i feel that it's kinda hard to accept him back as i'm really comfortable with my life without him, i felt so relaxing and carefree. he said even if i'm back with him, he will allow me to have the freedom i want. to me, i think it's hard. he will still be controlling me, shouting at me. it's no easy for him to change. it's easy to say. it'll take alot of time. i know i should give him an last chance to prove that he can change, but i feel that it's still not the right time. i don't wanna get tied. i don't wanna get depressed. i wanna be happy which i know that when i'm back with him, i can hardly get them. well, i should leave the rest to fate. if we are really meant to, i won't run.

my mum asked me if i still got wash my hands. she advised me to be more happy. i guess she knows something about me and him. she keep asking.

school's really cool these days. my group expended-me, jennifer, jamie, li yan, yan ping, elsie, davidson, roystern, kim guan, esmond and boon kiat. well, though edwin is always with us, i don't think he's in my group. well, we planned to group outing on wednesday, esmond, edwin and boon kiat wasn't there but who cares! however, d when to tell edwin that we were going out and i was kinda pissed. so, roystern asked d and me to settle the edwin thing. so, d said we tell him that we are meeting and see if edwin wants to meet if he's meeting, royce will lend me his jacket. sweet~ god saved me, edwin said he doesn't wanna go and i jumped up. took some photos in the MRT. watched BREAK-UP. shit is all i can say. we were all like so bored in there. apart from this, really had a fun day going out.

thursday, went esplande cos kim guan meeting his gf there and the KPOs wanna see how she looks like so, tagged along. peeps, the mirrors in the library is really scary. went marina to eat. nice view from the food court. went for pool. KG's gf vs me. well, i hit the black ball though royce and d was there to guide me. more place for improvement! =)



oh yeah! the girls had loads of fun taking photos in elsie's place. especially with her gigantic bear!

No comments: