Wednesday, August 16, 2006

i'm really very stressed up! can someone save me? i hate the complains, it's making me real stress! that's the reason why i hate replying your msg. i'm already having so much stress and you are still adding on it. in school, during projects, i had to translate their chinese to english for our projects, elsie is ruining our projects, she doesn't knows when to play and when to be real serious. now, li yan is unhappy, she wanna spilt. everyone is bad-mouthing about another in my group. what the fuck!

now, my uncle had been admited to the hospital because he can't breathe properly and this is the how many millions of times he had been going in and out TTSH. they can't diagnose what kind of sickness he is having. the doctors even had to send his report to AUS to do further test. they are taking real long! the medicine doesn't helps him at all.

now, jen is leaving tml and she din even bother to contact me. fine if she thinks i'm not important to her.

and after all this nonsense, he added on more. i feel like being alone yet i want someone to be there with me. but the person is not him. it's my friends. i would rather be with them. he's adding on to my problems. even the slightest thing, he wanna make a huge fuss abou it. i want fun, laugher, joy, love and sense of belonging and these can be found when i'm with my friends and not him. he told me he's crying every night cos i haven been talking and msging him much. why? because he will always find faults with me whenever we talk or msg. i don't wanna be in a quarrel therefore, i hardly contact him. however, i was a mistake. so, i tried msging him some, he started complaining. i really can't take this any long. at times, i really think we should end this. but whenever he talks about it, i can't bare to leave him. i cried. but i did some thinking, i put myself in a situation whereby i'm the one breaking up which him, sadly to sad, i don't feel sad or hurt at all. perhaps, it's because i can't take the situation that he's breaking up with me as i had even been ditch by any guys before.


pls, give me some break. do you understand?