Friday, August 04, 2006

FINALLY, a new blog of mine where i can vent everything in here! i'll leave this blog to memories that i feel i'm really depressed, hurt. i guess, i would mostly be my love life.

many though i had a wonderful love life. sadly, i do not.

this was what he said to me


"i had enough of these. it's just that i'm olding on. don't make me find a new girl and break with you and make you embarassed."


i had never expect him to send something so hurtful to me. we quarrelled often but never will this came out from his mind. it really made my heart spilt in to pieces. i felt so helpless. no one to turn to. it's like even you tell someone, all the person can do is just console, he/she can't bring the pain away from you. my head id spinning. anger rushed up my head, it's exploding. i bite my pillow, crunching my hands, the angry, the saddness did not lighten. i had not choice but to bite myself again. i had tried my very best not to bite anymore, however, biting really helps. i try to cut myself but i can't bring myself to do it. why? i extremly afraid of blood. helplessly, i cried for 2 hours, eyes are swollen and pain.



i'm really helpless, depressed. my head cannot take it any longer. it's just shit!

No comments: