Friday, August 18, 2006

i thought i could do it. i asked for a break-up which i thought i could handle it easy. i thought i could let him go, i was wrong, utterly, wrong. i thought i didn't love him any longer. well, i was so wrong! WRONG WRONG WRONG!

i can't believe myself when i slap him real hard at his face. partly, i think he's just making a nuisance out of himself. i felt that he's really controlling me after the norman thing. he checks my phones and whereabouts. kept calling me that made me extrem irritated. the most outrage thing was he said i was i like norman which i think it's totally nonsense. i'm really sorry for slapping you. sincerly. cos i really can't accept what you were doing. i cried. it really hurts me when i slap you. i thought of hugging you when we just a few CM distance. i really do wanna hug u. even in the lift. perhaps, i was stubborn, i still insisted a break-up. i'm just so stubborn and it might cause me to loose a guy i'm always loving. when we agreed to the break-up, it's like a sword piercing through my heart. I DON'T WANT IT. yet, the foolish me, still insisted. i'm stupid. all i do when i reach home was to rush myself straight to the toilet. i cried out loud. blamed myself repeatedly. i looked at my right hand and repeatingly asking myself, 'why did i did that to hurt him?' i regretted. i knew i need him; a lot and a lot. i don't wanna leave him. i knew he felt worst than me 'cos i ditched him and he still loves me. i'm afraid that he might do silly things. i'm afriad that when he cross the road without looking out for cars and things might happened. i'm afraid that he might have countless of sleepless nights. i'm afraid he might not want to go home. i'm afraid......really afraid. after much consideration and helps, i finally asked him to stay. i was really elated when he accepted my request. thanks alot sweetheart!

i hate myself, i'm angry with myself for certain decisions i made. i hate myself for slapping the one i always love hard. there's now a numb on my right hand when i think of it. it really helps for me to remember the most hurtful thing i had ever done. i'm really sorry daring, i didn't mean to, really. will you forgive me? i'll try not to be stubborn.

No comments: