Wednesday, May 20, 2009

today, when we were in the study room doing our assignment, there's this classmate of mine, let's called him A, 'cause i have no idea what's his name. yes, after one year.

so, A walked towards me and mumble,

A: don't tell people i .......(the mumble part)
me: huh?
A: don't tell people i like candy.
me: * thinking what candy? sweet?*
A: don't tell people i like candice please.
me: *OH! CANDICE* no worries lah, i won't say a single thing! and i gave him a sibei chio cum sweet smile.

*then, he walked away and i turned to monica telling her what the told me*

me: who is candice ah?!!
monica: i don't know.
me: then he tell us for what?! siao ah!
monica: *giving me that no idea face*

and we laughed. why the hell did he tell us this man?! limbu where got go kaypo who like who. and for fuck i care if you like this candy.

me: eh, i think candice is the taiwan girl.
monica: no, its not. i think its the china girl who sits beside ivy.
me: is it?! i think taiwan girl lah. 'cause i think her name is can-something
monica: really?
me: why he like her?
monica: i don't think its the taiwan girl. they never do project together.
me: huh?! candice is the demark girl? (cause A did an assignment with a demark girl)
monica: *blur face*
me: demark girl is candice? no lah! candice like some chinese name.
monica: then who is candice?
me: hmmmm
monica: ?????

see, the both of us damn jialat lah. along with anqi. the 3 of us don't mix around one lah. even if we do, we get mixed up with the names. so, when people ask us who said a certain thing, we will only reply,

you know, that girl, who sits in the first round. she wore black today.

No comments: