Friday, May 29, 2009

and now, i'm waiting for an qi to packet for me my supper! see, it's damn good to have friend who lives in the same block! love her to bits man.

and again, it F-R-I-D-A-Y. ya, it's friday! and i have to wait till 10pm to see my bf. =( so, well planned as usual. 6pm for facial. 730pm for dinner with jie jie and jie fu. lastly, 10pm for bf!

the other day, my lovely boss, melvin called me.

melvin: when you finish your studies?
me: hmmm. 3 more months lor.
melvin: okay, finish studying call us.
me: why finish studying call you all?
melvin: aiya, just call us when you graduate okay?
me: oh, okay lor.
melvin: because we need a full time!
me: *happy like fuck* oh, okay!

leaving MAG was like a break up. i seriously love MAG alot. more than any job i can ever find. i love TNA. really love them i don't mind working like mad dogs, i just wanna be with MAG.

even though i got an offer for the same job and pay is better, i don't care. just like LKK, i told him i wanted to start work few mondays back, but i didn't turn up. i know i can't work with such an idiotic. hence, i decided to sway my focus on my studies and back with M.A.G!

so, i was f up happy after hanging up and rushed home to tell my mum the good news. but she slapped me hard. she told me, if i were to go back to them, might as well don't do degree. waste dad's money! then, i was thinking, it's true la. but the degree is my back up what. if working with melvin can make me earn at least $3k a month, why not? and if i graduate, it doesn't mean i can get a job ranging from $2k to $2.5k.

whatever it is. i don't really care. i just wanna be back with MAG. chiong all the way like how we used to. i don't mind. wait for me. i'll be back in 3 months time to earn big bucks!



muackssssssss!



however, i wish han could wait another 3 months more. i wanna see him for the last time. i don't want him to die. really. nice man. if it wasn't for him, working wasn't fun at all. god, please let him live.


i'm very hungry now! AN QI!! FASTER!

No comments: