Monday, May 25, 2009

Lie To Me



i have been catching 'lie to me'. for the past few months, been dying that the would publish the new series for them. and i tell you people! die die also must go watch lah!

it's really a damn fascinating 'cause you got to learn the gesture and facial expression of people means.

it's sad that it only lasted 13 episode. =(

it's really a series worthwhile for the wait!! hence, i'm here patiently waiting for part 2 which i have no idea which year will that be!

on a lighter note, i'm a happy girl this weekend and next week will be happier because..... (fill in the blanks)

we went sim lim this afternoon and he almost got me a psp. i told him that i'm really dead bored from monday till friday. this boredom only stops when i see him. with the long train rides to school everyday, it made it worst. then again, i give it a thought, do i really need it? hence, i told me, i need a week to consider.

siao right? he wants to buy things for me but i'm the one who need to consider.

i was pretty shock when he asked the price and turned to me and said, "you want or not?" i'm thinking now, what if i really said yes just now? will i have the red psp in my hands now? hmmm.

so, i went home to ask my mum for opinion. she scolded me la! wtf. saying that shouldn't i spent bb's(big bully) money like that. waste his money. if want, save it for emergency use. i'm pretty comfirm, i'm not getting that psp but maybe something else. heh.

for now, let's hope the next weekend come real quick. it's gonna be so fun.

lastly, its 25 again! lotsalove.

No comments: