Sunday, May 24, 2009

oh well, guess what?! my bf just got me a guess wallet!

yea, nothing fantastic about it. 'cause you're bf polly brought you LV.

but the thing here is, we went guess, coach and agnes b. ya, you must be thinking i should chop my bf instead of getting a guess. well, the problem here is, i saw NOTHING i like from agnes b and coach. coach was way disappointment as it is made from china and agnes b was just so plain and simple.

i'm dying to get a wallet, seriously.

dying for my bf to get a LV for me. but i saw nothing i like. i find it stupid to spend $950 on a LV wallet and not even liking it. as in buying for the sake of buying an showing it off.

i know, i once said that guess is cheapo. it is still.

i like this guess because of its design. love at first sight when niffer showed it to me. it's just a pity that there's no transparent slot to put our photos. =(

and i once said, i will never buy guess.

but for this, i love it. maybe its 'cause he feels that it is nice too, which applies that he agrees to me that it's nice and willing to buy it for me. and he will hardly say something is nice, only if it's really nice.

and so, i also saw this gold ring from guess. love at first sight too. he wanted to buy it for me man! but i felt kinda "heart-pain" for spending his money. 'cause when i don't have enough money, i take money from his account to spend. so, ya.

have to balance it if not he will be broke like how i used to spend!

lastly, I LOVE THAT WALLY!

No comments: