Wednesday, April 01, 2009

he made me uber sad. that i couldn't sleep early for nights. worries over worries.

then, he made me totally fangry for lying to me. and it was his mum who told me the truth! then, i called him,

"you better come back now! i'm gonna slap you!"

as usual, his pathetic reply is always the same, "FOR WHAT????????"

ya, for what, he lied to me as if it wasn't a lie at all. how nice. he can bleedy shit keep it from me for the pass few days. even when he was home, i asked him what did he not told me yet he still denied.

men. always lie and to cover up. ended up a story that doesn't even linked at all.

so dumb.





























YET, SO CUTE!

BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME SURPRISE YET HIS MUM SPOKE UP BEFORE HE DID!!!!


and i'm always the one who spoilt his plan. damn. blame it on me now.








NO MORE SURPRISE NOW!

No comments: