Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What Goes Around Comes Around

do you believe in karma? well, i do and completely believe in it.

because i had mine. i always have. since then. it can't be conincidents. it can't be that i'm thinking too much. i watch people receiving their punishments for their wrongdoings. serve them right.

let's not talk about what i did. let's talk about how i see people receive their punishment unwillingly.

he appeared to be such a nice man, good boss, always mixing around his employees. everyone thought he was a good boss or person. yet, he stole the company's money and ran away. this happened early this year. guess what now, this "good" person that used to be in everyone's eyes has even had stroke. he couldn't move anymore, i guess. now, so what if he has a million in his bank now?

as an agent, people do undercutting. sometimes, it might not be what we wanted. its just that our buyer have a love at first sight with the house, yet, the seller's agent didn't wanna co-broke. we got no choice, but to go straight to the owner and tell them our situation. ended up, the initial seller's agent was sacked by the seller and we got the deal. full of happiness indeed. it's a more than 10k deal.

but in this line, many should have understand that by doing so, there is a price to pay. no matter how hard you tried to prevent it, the same situation will happen. this time, you are being undercut.

it's a job, with a job scope of no. 1 good skills in lying. i can lie my tongue out, my ass out, but i paid for what i did at the end of the year. (now, it seriously makes me thing that i should go for some donations and prayers.) bosses always go clear their sins without me. prolly they think they sined more that i did. that's true anyway.

what goes around comes around.

like boyfriend, whenever he bullies me. or we quarrel and he doesn't wanna give in to me. he will have his karma. he will happen to see ghost out of a sudden. his applications will be delay. he can't find any jobs. he can't find his things or he lost them and so on. it's like a minor karma for him. but the thing is that whenever he stops quarrelling with me for about a week, there would be people calling him for job interviews and applications successfully completed. though it sounded like a coincident kind of thing, i thought so too initially, but after many experiments, it's his karma for bullying me.

i used to have this thought that if a guy i know for 2 days dated me out and i reject him, in future, if i were to ask any guy that i liked out, they will NEVER EVER go out with me at all, and giving me excuses like how i do it.

they said the bad guy will accept their punishments. then, what about the good ones?

what have the done to suffer the same as the bads?

i got to know a colleague for a year. he has always be a nice man. full of jokes to crack. makes my day at all times. but why has everything has to befall on him?

i cried when i know about it. i lost my mood. i wanted to rush to see him. 6 more months. i hate that.

might be cause of the shadow that has still been left behind by her 3 years ago that still has a huge impact on me.

then again, people live to die, big bully told me. he told me in a very carefree manner which pisses me off. he didn't know how things was 3 years back and how it has always been living in me. seeing me getting helplessly, i guess, without me saying, he knows it.

he has the abilty to understand me. as if he has the keys to open up my brain and to see what i'm picturing in my head. at times, i just hate him for understanding me, then again, if he acts as if he didn't care, i got so pissed off.

you've got to pay a price of everything you do. make sure nobody gets hurt.

No comments: