Friday, April 17, 2009

TGIF!

Photobucket


this was the best we ever had.

we had Timbre for dinner. i was pretty excited to see the place but was a disappointment. it is not air conditioned. services was fucked up. making us seen as though we really use a lot of tissues there. they was indirectly forcing us to finish our food as soon as possible.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



LOUSY PLACE!

then again, despit the sweats and long walks, we, 5 ladies had a fantastic night taking pictures, talking about topics as though they are forever.

glad the bond we had is still there.

everyone grew up. now, J drives her dad's car around. can't imagine a lil sis, who used to be so blur could drive a honda accord. i was stunted, amazed.

niffer was unhappy cause we forgot to tell her that we went to watch 17 again before meeting up with them. but the problem here is, we totally forget that we watched a movie. i only remembered me going far east to get my pants and eating non-stop. prolly it's cause we ate to much and sweat too much and that's why. good that things are okay now, and we will be meeting again next thursday for K session.

can't wait for next week. will be meeting ah kang on monday, guess the rest of the gang will be coming too. then, thursday for k session. damn,

anybody wanna book me on tuesday, wednesday and friday afternoon?

oh yea, we headed to gloria jean's for coffee and all coffee were priced at 3 bucks from don't know what time till 7pm. ain't that cool.

and tomorrow, i'll be opening another bank account. still deciding on UOB or OCBC. i need to save my money now! i'm spending like never. did you watch Confession of a Shopaholic? you know, i somewhat exactly like her. the good thing is, i don't have a credit card. safe zone still.

IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW! friday was never been so great at all for me eversince i left MDIS. i worked non-stop, no long holidays. now, i having 15 days of holidays and it is making me panic. 'cause i totally don't feel like going back to work. i just hope i can stay at home, shake my leg, stretch my hand out for money from my parents like those secondary school days.

then again, i feel so shameful using my parents money. i have been using my money for almost 2 years. god damn 2 years. never did i reach my hands out for money from them, except for my medical bills, if i were to pay myself, i can eat grass the rest of the whole month.

no money means no shopping. no good food. so, i must work no matter what. i must save for my post-graduation trip myself to maybe HK or China.

SO I MUST WORK DAMN HARD. CLOSE MORE CASES AGAIN!

TGIF! i can see my boyfriend tomorrow. you see, he has been overseas for training and finally i get to see him tomorrow! haven't been seeing him for almost half a month man! no more single laxi life.

Photobucket

this irriate the shit outta my mind. damn.

No comments: