Wednesday, August 13, 2008

whenever i go for viewing, the little girl of my seller's always look at me shyly, and run into her room when i smile to her. so, i curiously, asked her mum:
"why is she behaving this way? she keeps looking at me and runs into the room next."

it's really good to hear this from my seller that her daughter told her this:
"mummy, i like this jie jie. but i'm very shy to talk to her."

she will always follow me around the room whenever i'm doing viewing. then, she looks at me with a shy smile, i looked back with a warm smile. then, she runs back to her room and seconds later, back beside me. cute, eh.

it was probably because there was this one time, i read a storybook to her which left her having likings for me. anyway, kids really love me alot, somehow. i'm serious.

do i have a motherly look?

my previous seller, his both girls kept wanting me to play with them whenever i'm having viewings. like taking their toys and put on my hands while i'm having viewings with co-brokes. and when i have to rush off for another viewing, they will always be so disappointed.

No comments: