Sunday, August 31, 2008

3 times a week make things great!

baby and i decided to do something different on our sixth. he seems very interested in this new thing. we totally love it! thanks to jen, huh.

anyhow, we went over to MAG's chalet. shaoheng is reeeeeally cute. "daddy, daddy, daddy, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY." it never ends till melvin answer him. it's really irritating but you just can't get pissed off with him. he's so lovable. AND, he only talks to girls/ladies.


look at this boy. such an intelligent kid.



he makes everyone wanna have a baby like him!

and well, bitches din meet up this week due to broke-ness. but we met up last week. it was great taking about our favourite topic. sad to say, photos were in the hands of jen who is so so so busy that she don't even have time to send us the picture. WOW, really busy huh.

also to mention. baby and i were seriously broke. we go budget this whole week! i can't believe i spend $1K on NOTHING. i repeat, DAMN $1K ON NOTHING. it's not like i spend on any labels. NO! so, i'm very keen on 1st sept, that's when i get all my money. imagine getting 2.5 months pay in a day.

and if lkk gives me my money, it's makes it a 3 month pay!! i doubt he will give me. he has no balls to pick up my calls.

oh man, thinking about 1st sept makes me damn high. can lead my rich life back again. can't wait to!

No comments: