Monday, August 04, 2008

anyhow, mum's making a huge fuss about my weight again! it's really getting on my nerves. know what! she went to the doctor, and weigh her weight. she weighed 50kg. so, she called me during my work. she was so panic.

mum: YUN AH! your weight is only 44kg!
me: huh? NO! it's 47(round up) when i weighed last night.
mum: NO LA! 44kg.
me: WHAT 44? YESTERDAY I ALREADY TOLLD YOU 47 ALREADY RIGHT?(i was shouting over the phone. pissing me off as you can see.)
mum: i just weighed my weight. it's 53 when i weighed at home and here, it's 50.
me: DUHHHHHHH~ the weighing machine there is spoilt.
mum: cannot be la! our house one is the one that is spoilt.
me: -___________-"

i don't even know how to reply her. she must be happy that she weighed 50kg and not 53kg. else, for me, i seriously don't think i'm weighing at 43.5kg. it's really NO WAY! i'm still fat. i think there's seriously something wrong with the machines. cause mellie's weight is the same as mine and she is so slim. and me, i'm still fat!

if i'm really weighing at 46.5kg or even 43.5kg, i will be damn panic. i'm serious. everyone has been warning me that from the way i'm eating everyday, one find day i'll turn into a pig. and that the other time when i swore that, if my weight ever reaches 51kg, i will jump down from HDB Hub, will come true very soon.

bf, he been saying that i have been eating alot too,
"you just eat only still wanna eat?" which was like half an hour ago.

what the hell is wrong with me?

No comments: