Sunday, August 10, 2008

i really couldn't accept it when a person get so fickle-minded.

BUT, i'm in that category. i get really pissed with myself for being indecisive.

me: eh, go and see if this dress is nice.
boyfriend: not bad.
me: so the green is better or the black?
boyfriend: geen. green suits you.
me: black leh? but i like the black one leh.
boyfriend: okay lor.
me: then how?
boyfriend: black lor.
me: but you said green is nice.

seriously, don't you feel like giving me a slap on my face? but boyfriend is used to my this kind of nonsense and he is just so paitence.
anyway, i ended up not buying. 'cause i couldn't decide which to get.

like getting a dress or a pair of shoes, i always can't decide which one to get. ended up, getting nothing or even spending more.

now, saving money is equivalent to not saving. this dress nice: buy. this pair of shoes nice: buy. this belt nice: buy. this bag nice: buy. this restaurant the food not bad: go in. this one suits boyfriend leh: buy. i feel like buying something: ended up buying stuffs i don't even like.

money coming in again this wednesday. it's time to get my pretty dress and it's time to go indulge myself in some facial and body massage again, prolly foot massage too. i'm still thinking if i should spend my money on gucci or LV. 'cause i might not get to save any after that. 'cause that stupid LKK still owe $1k. seriously, he disgraced the species of man. can't even pay a lady back her money. even trying to aviod her and her calls/msg-es. can someone please save this stubborn shit? he is seriousy helpless with his current attitude. he doesn't do refelections on his behavior, like why everyone is leaving him and why he doesn't have any friends, so on. pathetic shit.

i want NEED more money!!!
I want The Sail. I want Lexus IS 250. I want Type-R. I want SLK. I want Gucci. I want LV. I want Dior. I want a closet like Carrie's. I want my own house.

No comments: