Monday, January 29, 2007

yes, it's my birthday. so, happy 19th birthday to me.

recieved alot of wishings from unexpected people.

thanks daren for always being the first to wish me each and every year.

thanks queky!

thanks to my mdis gang except KG.

thanks momo and ting for not forgeting me. always so busy yet i'm always in their heart. LOL!

thanks adi (unexpected person).

thanks beng for staying up till 12am just to wish me. kinda guilty cos he still gotta wake up early the next day.

thanks dixion for giving me sucha surprise call during lesson time. i din realize that he wasn't in school today. i felt so stupid to keep turning my head behind to check "WHY THE HELL DOES HE HAVE TO CALL ME WHEN HE IS IN CLASS!" yea, but thanks.

thanks jun hao! you didn't forget me!

thanks to siew mei. glad that you remember. =)

thanks to my precious AH KOR! never forgetting me always. love ya so much! but stay happy please.

thanks my lovely JEN! lucky she didn't call me to wish me today. if not, i won't be having a nice day out cos i'll be thinking "DAMN! HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO SAVE FOR MY HP BILL!" kisses!

thanks norman for giving me a call that i thought he is going to wish me through a phone call. but never mind. msg also can la. i'm still waiting for my present and my birthday wish. i accept all belated!

thanks to my best best bestest friend MICHELLE LIM. this girl really mean the whole world to me. i have been pestering her that i wanna have a surprise for my birthday and so, she really gave me a surprise that touched me. i wanted to cry when i saw her! i saw the card that she gave me and i cried. my gang was kinda shocked. d asked me to keep my tears till wednesday cos got free flow. (never mind if you don't understand) who cares! her letter really meant a lot to me. 15 years of friendship and it will still be going on. i love her so much! can't wait to meet her up real soon. wanna treat her to something nice. cos i felt that i haven't been treating her good. i promised her alot of stuffs but i din fulfill it. so sorry. but i'm making it up. i'm sure she can feel it. HAHA. i promise i'll always meet her often. stay over or whatever, i just wanna be with her. LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY 15 YEARS FRIEND!


i realised something. every year, one my birthday, i will cry. this year it's because of michelle. last year was because AX. the previous year was because of jen, dan, ting, coeus, ting, momo, raine they all. the rest i forgot.

no forgeting my parents. always giving in to me. =) giving me most of the things i want. but no thanks to my sister. she hasn't bought anything for me yet. so, i'll wait till she buys something from me.

basically, thanks to those who wish me. those who haven't, i accept everything belated too!

No comments: