Friday, January 19, 2007

i'm giving up

sometimes, you really get so fucked up cos no one listens. you get so pissed off when your advises are turned to deaf.

somehow, at this very point of time, i really feel like smacking this cousin of mine. he has no been going home for like how many times. reason: he doesn't wanna see my 2nd uncle's facial expressions(black faces). nice excuses. the reason for give this cousin black face is he still doesn't understand the wrongdoings he had done. so, he came home, took money from my granny and i don't which drain he when to sleep. all he does is take money, go out. fucking cool right.

and so, recently, i saw him. he asked me if i know about his problems. i denied. but his brother said something like 'he got caught by police." so, this cousin of mine blamed his brother for having such big mouth for reporting to me. all the @#W$%^#@! came out of his mouth. somehow, i felt like slapping him. but do i have the rights to slap him? if i have, i will and a damn hard one to wake him up(i don't think he will be awake). if his father gives me the rights to do that, that cousin of mine will be totally fucked up. if it happens, i don't think he will be attending any family gatherings.

later on, he started talking to me. alright, i pretended to be listening. he told me something like he was unlucking these days, got caught by police and have to go court. he told me that the police station that he went was the one nik was working and he saw nik but nik doen't wanna handle his case. he thinks it's damn cool about getting caught and going to caught la. FUCK! if i were nik, when i saw him at the station, i would grab him and slap him. he still has the cheek to say nik doesn't wanna handle his case. damn.

he told my sis that he's friends wanna know her. and so, his cousin of mine gave my sister's number to his friend and they started calling and msg. tell me, which cousin will do that? or rather tell me which friend will do that!

to be true, i really dislike seeing this cousin of mine. initially, i thought only him brother will come and meet me. but he came too. fuck! i hate it whenever he talk big cocks. he thinks it damn cool about all his todders stuffs. i really don't know what i should do. i think i have gave him up. i never expect me to treat him this way. cos, i have only treated one person this way during my secondary school life. it's a HER. at least that HER, i manage to talk to her at times and not pretend. whereas, this cousin of mine, all my replies were short and ugly. yes, he is my cousin. he is part of my family, but how... how should i handle him? what should i do. i really don't know. just hope that someday, miracles will happen. i don't wish to care.....


but, can i?

No comments: