Friday, January 05, 2007

FINALLY everything is over. a few days to relax before another tough stage comes. my exams will be on the 4th day of chinese new year. and after chinese new year, i will be totally graduated. so, i'll just have to bear with it. i would like to try out working before getting my degree. at least earn some money for myself so that if nifer and jamie are going to take the degree along with me, i will have the money to celebrate after every exams. and then, i will have the money to go club club club. i'm now left with 5 bucks. PATHETIC 5 BUCKS! so, don't ask me to go clubbing but if it's lady's night i don't mind. or maybe someone can sign me in, i totally don't mind. give me 10 days and the shopping queen will be back! actually, there nothing to buy recently. i kinda wanna buy this shoe. i saw the design but i don't know which brand it is. but i really need shoes now and not heels and not those pointed shoes. AAAAHHHHH! whatever, i don't know how to decribe is. but if i happened to have the money to get it, i'll show off in here alright.

today was really, i mean REALLY a shopping day for we girls. we ended school before 1 and we have been shopping all the way till 10 plus. we have so much fun out. so much stuffs to laugh about. that's what the advantage of girls' day out. yea, my legs are breaking and very sadly to say, i din get a free ride back home.

speaking about exams, you know, i woke up at 4 to study BL's agency. my lecturer siad that it's a comfirm question that will be coming out in the papers so, i crawl myself up to study at 4. well, it din came out for the exam. fine! and today, i woke up at 6 to finish off 2 more topics of memorizing and it din came out for my exam! FINE! i wasted my sleep and i look like a zombie now and all my hard work doesn't pay off. i mean, at least come out something that i have put so much effort in la. at least i can be proud of myself that i can write a millions of words for my questions. sigh! all gone down the drain.



i like raine yang chen ling's zhi xiang ai ni. cos it represent everything. can you convery the message i'm giving you?

No comments: