Sunday, January 21, 2007

there certain issues going around again. i won't be blogging about it cos i know the person involve will be viewing my blog, and to prevent people making a huge fuss about small thingy.

i felt kinda betrayed. always buying stories no matter what. i think i'm stupid. kinda regret. NONO. i'm very regretful in fact. i don't know what had gone wrong with me that i can actually believe every single shit. i never doubt those stories once. blame me for being a fool. i don't even know i how i been through the whole situation. i'm feeling so dumb! fuck! i finally believe when someone tells me "hey! he/she is a fucking shit. i don't know why you still wanna be with them." i finally understand. certain stuffs, i can see through but outsiders can.

now, i realise, i have mixed with the wrong.



just when i was feeling so terrible, norman tan asked me if i wanna go momo. WOAH! OF COS I WANT LA! i thought, just go numb myself there, dance all i can and drink all i can. BUT, he fake me again. i wanna go club with norman tan, cos he planned something interesting. furthermore, he can sign me in mos and momo. *grins. and heard that whenever he go club, they will open bottles. *grins grins. and also heard that he dance hip hop. *grins grins grins. after all this, because we stayed at the north-east side, i will either get a free ride home or free cabby home. *grins x 10. free ride means a ride on his bike that means, i'll be sitting on his bike. *grins x 100. okays. all i wanna say is that i'll be having a free clubbing day. *grins x 1000. *opps.

after blogging, i feel much better.
alright VIEWER! my bithday is just a week and 1 day away. which mean 8 days away. i got new wish.

clubbing with norman tan.

i wanna club with ah girl + bf.

i wanna club with sm and 4 jie they all.

i wanna club with the 5n1 gang.

i wanna club with ah gu, jay, coeus, jen, rong, 2 guys, suki and bf, kor, dyan, kel. i know it will never happen. but just wanna get the DXO feeling back. cos that day was the best clubbing session with them.

on the actual day, i wanna go out with.....

give me some surprise presents. LOL.


No comments: