Friday, January 12, 2007

unlucky day

alright, a have a terrible morning waiting for a cab. i waited for an hour yet, there was still no sign of avaliable cabs. no choice, i took the bus instead. waste my time. after the operation i walk here and there, in the rain to get a cabby, still not! this time i waited for one and a half hour! i kept walking here and there cos i saw lots of cabs coming from a location and i headed there, when i'm there, all the cabs are GONE! so, i went to another and the same thing happened! fuck! so pissed off la.



in fact there are a loads of cabby in sinagpore, i just find it funny that many still have to wait that long. AND I HATE PEOPLE WHO SNATCH MY CABBY!



yea, the minor operation is done. duration was around an hour or so. definetly pain. this time the doc gave me to ject and i totally freak out. I'M SCARED OF INJECTIONS! you just feel that there something sharp in your skin. YUCKS! my doctor who is my best friend is very nice today. he allows me to grab his hands when i'm feeling the pain. but i PINCH!



basically, i'm in great pain now. due to all the procedures. i have to get back to the doctor in the night to change my dressings. cos it still bleeding ALOT now.

No comments: