Tuesday, December 30, 2008

it spells it all

surprise comes along with enthusiasm, excitement, loads of assumptions, irritated and it can conqure your concentrations.

it is one of the usual sunday out yet he make me keep thinking where he will be bringing me after our movies.

"i bring you to somewhere later in the night."

my immediate reaction that i told myself was "please don't bring me to mt faber. DON'T!"

on the second thought, i asked, "where? nice not? romantic not?" all he replied was "you will like it and you will be surprise."

SURPRISE?! did i hear it wrongly? my boyfriend who has never give me surprises is going to give me one, tonight?

to my heavy relive, it wasn't mt faber. it's henderson waves. (i knew wouldn't be so dumb to bring me to a place where LKK brought me before.) he hates him anyway, so, yea.



initially, we were very happy with the shelter we found 'cause there was nobody over there and which also mean that we can have our own sweet time taking nonsensical pictures of ourselves. till so shitty came over to sit right beside us. damn. if not, i will have zillions of photos to upload in every website that i have an account in. HEH!


we both agree that this one of the best photos we have took so far. it's on the wallpaper of the the both of us. sweet! anyhow, he was the one who suggested that we should do this back-to-back pose.



oh-so-lovely.

it's a surprise for me to be frank. the way how a bridge could be build so high up. the structure and interior designs was way too perfect to be just given a praise or complement. wonderful place indeed.

i like it.

thanks to his job that travel alot, he mange to find a nice place for the both of us to chill and relax. well, he said he will try to look out for more of such places or other better places for us to go in future!

way to go! i can't wait. and keep up the good job, baby.


ah beng and chow said i'm like the lp man's wife. so boyfriend was so eager to watch it and eventually, he agreed with them too after watching it. BUT I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH. it's a great movie though.


***lastly, i cook good soup, he said. he loves it.

No comments: