Sunday, December 28, 2008

christmas party with family and relatives was great!

i'm not gonna blog any details about it. you can click onto these 2 blogs,
http://serena-screams.blogspot.com/
http://the-red-lollipop.blogspot.com/

they have the detail-est informations.

great, save my time.





yea, you didn't see it wrong, my boyfriend was at the party tooooooooooo! and he loves my family!

anyhow, boyfriend says 31st december go thai disco! but ah beng says go ah tan's house and bbq!


and and, boyfriend and i went to punggol end. totally scared the shit outta me. WE SAW SNAKE and boyfriend almost ride into the grass 'cause i pulled him. you see, when we were into the road towards punggol end, i kept telling him that there will be snakes and so on on the roads which i was pratically lying to him. because i have never see any snakes there at all for these 5 years.

i was like "faster leh, later got snakes. FASTER!"

so, because of my nonsense, i finally saw a snake right beside me. this time round, i was screaming at the top of my voice to ask boyfriend ride as fast as he could 'cause i was so afriad that the snake will crawl behind us. i was so scared that i didn't wanna get down when we reached our detination. i cried.

so lousy right?

No comments: