Monday, December 15, 2008

OH SO FUCKING RAMDOM!

you wouldn't want to read this post. it's fucking RAMDOM! i swear.


Popeye at Singapore Flyer on monday.

boyfriend and i had the same conclusion that KFC taste so much better instead. it's a disappointment for us. thumbs down.

boo!

East Coast for Carl's Junior on wednesday after chalet.
some stupid agt cancelled his appointment last minute. imagine, i ended work at 6pm that day at tiong bahru then, we had our dinner and we rushed down to punggol for this-always-view-but-no-offer agent.

we were at punggol around 745pm and at 810pm, he called and cancelled the appointment. ROARRRRR! totally waste our time.

so, by the time we reached the chalet, it was going to 10pm. eat what lah!

boyfriend came to pick me up after going to the 'fish tank'. we had our dinner at 12am. it's dinner. you didn't see me typing it wrongly.

Geylang for dim sum on friday.
it should be with pimps and bitches along with boyfriend!

but we quarrel like fuck shit, nut shit at some car park there. so, apparently, i get to see none of them. SHIT HIM! and of course, his punishment for bullying me that night was great. 'cause he saw ghost. serve him right. (picture will be out soon.)

geylang for soya bean on saturday.
i have been waiting to go there for long but the food was disappoinment too. yuck!

headed to fort canning park to date. we were walking here and there, the weather was so cold yet we were sweating! on the other hand, my leg itch like hell and the skin got tore off due to my over scratching. this was caused by some insect that attacked me fiercely. causing my leg to swell like an elephant's.

he piggybacked me 'cause i was complaining that my leg was extremely itchy, it hurts and i can't walk anymore. tooooooo tired.

it was getting humid walking around the trees and lastly was PS movie. twilight was wonderful. it's my fantasy. gonna go get the books!

it's was so fun that night. it was love.

Sunday! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SENTOSA! we planned already la!

THEN, rain like shit la!

so, sweet boyfriend came to pick me up after my prayers and we headed to East Coast for sting ray and flea market.

it was also suppose to be ben&jerry at demsy after dinner. BUT, we went PS AGAIN, for 'the day the world stood still'.

i was so reluctant to watch it, from the advertisment, i knew it's going to be lame. since the smart ass insisted that it will and comfirm chop that this movie will be better than twilight, i went mute and to watch it with him.

i was in period pain so we went Mac for real hot milo that took a whole life time to cool. while waiting, it hurts like hell. i told boyfriend that i will faint if i don't take the medicine. he stood up and left Mac.

did he had some skills of teleporting? 'cause the moment i looked up again, he was back with my medicine.

sweet right? SO NICE OF HIM.

though we always quarrel, sometimes like breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper, while other days would be 'cause of me being too stress and other times would be 'cause of silly issues, we are still very much in love. =)

despite all my nonsense, demanding requests and my stubborness, he still picks me up from work everyday or anywhere i am, brings me to shopping or anywhere i want to go, he puts up with all my nonsensical demands and he never ever says "NO" to me.

when i say, "my bag is heavy",
he carrys it for me.

when i say, "i'm hungry",
he buys food for me.

when i say, "fetch me",
he will appear 30 mins later under my block.

well, the lists will go on. as long as it's anything about me, regardling me, as long as it is from me, he never fails to fulfill it.

so, doesn this means my birthday wish will come true? LOL!

another thing i love about him is that, HE IS SO AFRAID OF ME. muhahahaha!

No comments: