Monday, January 05, 2009

4 days after 2009. i know, i'm late.

well done. it's finally 2009, the one that i have been anticipating for.

2008 was totally bullshit. it was a bad bad year for me.

firstly, having a pair of hands that shake like an electrical chair that makes people stare that me during train rides.

secondly, my period was crazier than the patients in woodbridge. doctor said there was a 2cm(if i can remember) "something" in me. god! i was praying all day that it would recover and not go for operation. after taking tuck loads of medication, it eventually recovered.

then, weight lost that lasted half a year despite me eating like mad cow. i thought i might vanish someday.

next, being suspected of diagnosing with thyroid. i almost drove me insane. i thought i was going to die. i was lost. i thought of stopping my education till my condition was better. well, i guess i wasn't meant to suffer anymore, hence, report was negative. i jumped with joy.

well, like i said, school sucked and it it still with all the exams and projects that can screw shit.

lastly, i left HSR and went over to Global which makes me happier somehow 'cause everyone there is so young, friendly, nice and super double sweet.


------------------------------------------------------

and, i wanna thank my family for being there through my ups and downs of my insane health problems. loveloves.

and, to bitches and pimps, thank you for being a super understanding friends all these years. you guys rock my shoes okay!

of course, queky, crying for me, accompanying me, hear me whine, bitch, and cursing "funny." ya! for tolerating all my fucked up nonsense shit. you're a great friend, all these years.

anyway, if i missed anyone out, no worries, cause you guys are the ones who made my 2008 a better one for me despite me facing tuck load of problems.

------------------------------------------------------

anyhow, this was how i started my 2009.




-_________________-"

No comments: