Thursday, November 22, 2007

so many interviews yet i'm so lazy to attend. so desperate for a job yet so lazy to attend. damn! money money money~

i loveeeee weekends; a lot. i have been waiting for weekends like all my life for this week! yet, i don't seem to be very enthusiastic about it. a part of me is really excited about it 'cause of certain things. whereas, the other is kinda freaked out with the thoughts that they will be pulling me to his celebration which i have no intention in attending it. and the last thing i could ever think of will be him, calling/pestering me to attend it.

it's like going down there, seeing the both of them behaving so intimately. WHAT? free show is it? and i have to bring myself down, behaving like a younger sister, pretending nothing happened. fuck! i'm never gonna do that. imagine how do i have to react seeing them? just a bloody simple call from him can actually blow my mind off.

you are such a horrible asshole. i hope you made the wrong decision. damnit!

No comments: