Saturday, November 10, 2007

me: i'm hungry already. go and buy food leh.
zs: what you wanna eat?
me: sweet and sour fish rice!
zs: okay.
me: i think don't want la. i think i eat hor fan. but tell the uncle don't put seafood. i only want fish.
zs: *troublesome*
me: eh eh, i think don't want la. i wanna eat something like hor fan but it's the sauce is black.
zs: *scratching him head* huh? what?
me: aiya! something like hor fan la. but it's in noodles form and the sauce is black.
zs: then how am i gonna tell the uncle?
me: tell the uncle say you wanna order hor fan's friend la.


i didn't know where the hell did i came out with the hor fan's friend. aww~ i think it's so cute. LOL! and so, in the end hor fan's friend was actually, hokkien mee.

i think zs couldn't stand my cuteness~

No comments: