Wednesday, November 28, 2007

boss is always a boss. someone a level above me whom i should really respect and never offend him. no matter what, he's still the one who pays you every month. so, i really really respect my boss before the first day of work.

oh well oh well, have a seen a subordinate warning her boss not to be late? have a seen one smacking her boss right one the first day of work? have you seen one who treaten he boss almost everyday?

well well well, that me, REGINA! so, enjoy the following details.

until the first day of work,
he gave me 10 bucks for my lunch as a welcoming gesture for me joining the Co. HOW NICE! then, i smacked him real hard on him arm 'cause he sort of insult adeline. i was schocked when my action in fact. next, i treatened him to be early for work the next day if not i will not open his locker for him to take his coat at 9am sharp.


how nice for a subordinate to behave in this manner right on the very first day of her job.


second day,
lunch and dinner was on boss. and i was there suan-ing him 'cause he is really behaving so dumb and adeline and i really couldn't stand his stupidness. and asking him to fork out 50 pathetic cents for a cheese sauce can really kill him. next, he was having a course and it ends later than my working hour. so, he asked me to wait for him 'cause he wanted to teach me some new stuffs and since he's going punggol for viewing, he will be sending me home. so, i ended work at 7pm. which means an hour of OT pay. he didn't wanna write 7pm and gave all sorts of excuses that i was the one who wanted to wait for him. damn! was having dinner with 2 bosses and ade's boss kept taking food for me. so i said "i really don't know who is my boss." as in, my boss should be "looking after me" and not someone elses. so, he took 2 char siew and put on my plate. argh! then, he bought me for viewing instead of home to allow me experience what i will be experiencing in 2 weeks time. and in order to save money, he asked me to do something that is so out of a PA's job-giving out leaflets. what the hell!

boss: you know how to write letters?
me: of course la!
boss: really? tomorrow help me write a few.
me: ok! but one alphabet 10cent.
boss: YOU NEED ME TO WRITE OUT YOU JOB SPECIFICATION?


stingy but nice~


the third day,
both bosses treated us to swensen. and all the nonsense came out from my boss. =/ i really couldn't believe he's my boss. i told them i like the long ice cream spoon from swensen and boss wanted to steal it for me. next, he cheated my OT again. why? you see....

him: after sending the e-mail, you can go home already. no need to wait for me. anyway, see you tomorrow at 9.
me: OK! but which e-mail should i use to send it out?
him: use yours. but no charges ok.
me: ya la ya la. but who's gonna help me sign-out?
him: if you want, you can wait for me to sign. BUT PLEASE WRITE THE TIME: 6PM (stingy boss!)
*i was thinking, he can sign for me tomorrow, so, i'll leave now*
me: then, do you need the keys?
him: not sure.

what an answer again. obviously he wanted me to wait for him to end his course but he doesn't want to pay me OT. how nice! then, he gave me my spare cellphone but not the sim card. duh~

AND! just a moment ago, my boss send me this through e-mail.



MONEY FACE!


how am i suppose to respect him as a boss? so much more like working with a friend of my kind!

can wait for tomorrow to come! can't wait to learn new things and go orentation, viewing, can't wait to REALLY co-broke with agents ('cause i have been faking for 3 days). wee~ and now, boss really give me a buyer!

No comments: