Monday, November 19, 2007

everyone in the group knows. but none said a shit about it. and when someone told me, i know it's too late.

him: hey i buy something 4 u
me: really? wad thing?
him: my one n only true heart for u. specially for u
me: chey!
him: y u chey? it fm the bottom of my heart

moment later,
him: then u bcome my gf
me: haha!
him: can?
me: siao ah?
him i'm serious
me: wah lau! dun play leh
me: i'm very tired already
me: can't play with u
him: true fm my bottom of my heart
me: LOL!
me: i really gotta go sleep already! nights


i have been trying my best to avoid the topic of him asking me to be him gf even since boss leak this secret of his friend to me. i know i'm at fault for him to fall for me. 'cause i have been flirting around with him lately. i thought the flirting was nothing 'cause we have always been great friends like brother and sister.

avoiding seems to be a better way off.

No comments: