Saturday, May 12, 2007

SEAFOOD, SINFUL, SWELLS, SUFFERINGS, OPERATION, INJECTIONS, SCREAMS, CRIES, MEDICATONS, 2 MONTHS FOR RECOVERING.

sinful. so sinful. i'm so allergic to seafood. to the max. who could resists they smell of black paper crabs, buttered prawns? temptations kill deadly.

it's really good to see so many people celebrating mothers' day together. 3 big table at long beach. definitely the bill stabbed everyone's heart. good food though. not everyone was present. ah kor wasn't there. duh! when will i get to see him? jian rong wasn't there. and definitely MR. KHOR WEI FONG. it's not amasing at all. i knew from the start he will not be going. all he cares is friends, friends and more dreadful influenced friends. sigh. he's the dumbest guy on earth! spoilt spot.

youngest uncle brought his girlfriend along. i'm really glad he found a pretty and nice lady. friendly lady. something is affecting me. grandma asked me: "who do you think is prettier?" i kept mum. yes, she is prettier. but i can't make myself to say that out. i felt that if i really does that, i'll be betraying my aunty. i know she has left. to me, i still feel her presents around me. she's still around i know it. at times, i could really forget that i have lost an aunt. her death was still a recent thing to me. it's like i can't accept it still. 2 years passed and all seemed to have only happened yesterday.

no, don't get me wrong. i'm not disapproving their relationship. it's my aunt wish for my uncle to look for another partner. i should respect her wish and decision. i'm really glad that my uncle has found someone who could love him. my uncle getting into another relationship seemed that he is real fine. but i know, he hasn't forget about her. life has still gotta go on. what's more, he's still young. he needs a partner. i know my aunt will always be deep down in his heart. he still loves her and she will never be forgotten.

anyway, i feel real good cum happy. the death of my aunt, brought the whole family closer together except for one. including kexin, yi sheng, yi xian and nik. i have never really talked to them. or rather they hardly talked to me. especially nik. i don't know what happened between us and i started to be kinda afraid of him. so, for years, we hardly really spoke. but after her, somehow, there's this magic power that bond all of us together and now, we all have neverending topics even with the 3 kids. we joked around. laughed together. talk craps. but still focusing on nik, he really changed alot. i love his change. =D i used to feel a little uneasy with him around. now, everything under the sun also can! maybe it's because i've grown! HA!

No comments: